Shady Native Wildflower Mix
At Earthwise Seed Co., we're passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture and restoring native habitats. Our Wildflower Shade Mix is a perfect example of this commitment. Designed for areas with strong, filtered sunlight or 1-4 hours of direct sun per day, this mix of native wildflowers is ideal for creating a beautiful, low-maintenance wildflower garden in shaded areas.
This mix contains a variety of wildflowers that are native to your region, which means they will thrive in your local climate and soil conditions. Our seeds are non-GMO and open-pollinated, ensuring that your garden will be as sustainable as it is beautiful.
However, it is important to note that these plants will not prosper in dense shade. The Wildflower Shade Mix requires some sunlight to thrive. With the right conditions, though, you can create a stunning and sustainable wildflower garden that supports local pollinators and helps to restore native habitats.
At Earthwise Seed Co., we're committed to providing high-quality, sustainable seeds that are easy to grow and maintain. With our Wildflower Shade Mix, you can create a beautiful and sustainable garden that supports local ecosystems and helps to promote biodiversity.
This mix works well in the same areas where moss can thrive.
- Forget-Me-Not, Chinese Cynoglossum amabile
- Candytuft, Annual Iberis umbellata
- Baby Blue-Eyes Nemophila menziesii
- Coreopsis, Lance Leaved Coreopsis lanceolata
- Coneflower, Purple Echinacea purpurea
- Baby's Breath, Annual Gypsophila elegans
- Larkspur, Rocket 'Imperial Mix' Delphinium consolida, Mixed
- Poppy, Corn, Mixed Papaver rhoeas Mixed
- Chinese Houses Collinsia heterophylla
- Daisy, Shasta, 'Alaska' Chrysanthemum maximum 'Alaska'
- Pinks, Sweet William Dianthus barbatus
- Johnny Jump-Up 'Helen Mount' Viola cornuta 'Helen Mount'
- Clarkia Clarkia unguiculata
- Columbine, Giant 'McKana Giants' Aquilegia caerulea 'McKana Giants Mix'
- Columbine, Dwarf Aquilegia vulgaris
- Bellflower, Tussock